Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Holidays

It was great to have Denton and Krystee here for Thanksgiving week. It was pretty quiet after Mexico and fun to have them home. We went to movies, bowled and played lots of games. Krystee and I were the Hand & Foot champions.

We have lots of animals around. Grace would stand at the kitchen slider on one side and pepper standing on hind legs on the other side, so I brought them together one night. Grace loved petting pepper and he enjoyed being inside for awhile.

Santa is missing a deer. We found Rosy doe in the yard on Sunday morning. She jumped in front of a car I guess. I had a deer the other night jump right in front of us going up our driveway. We need David up here to hunt them.

Happy Holidays to all. We be traveling most of December.








3 comments:

DaNae said...

GROSS!! Hopefully you didnt have to clean it up. WIsh I had some of that jimmy snow.

Denton said...

I believe Mom and I split games with you and Krystee 2-2.

Danielle said...

Cute cat, dead dear not so much.