Monday, December 22, 2008

Below Zero in Chicago





Very cold here. It is -3 here as I write. We went to church here yesterday. It is an interesting ward, in Hyde Park, just two blocks from Obama's house. We drove by his house on the way home from church. He is in Hawaii for Christmas, so we were able to go by the house.
Their ward ranges from University of Chicago professors, to students, to the poor black people of the hood. Everyone was nice, just a very eclectic ward.
We've been keeping warm here cuddling the baby. He really is a good baby. He loves the Wii and guitar hero.
Merry Christmas, I'll post more later.

2 comments:

DaNae said...

Today I think he looks a lot like Edon. I'm glad he is getting schooled in guitar hero so young-he will need to be to keep up me his Aunt Nae!

Danielle said...

That boy sure is cute!