Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring Day in the 509




Woke up to the white stuff again this Saturday morning. The snow is in backyard was just about gone and Gavin and I were going to put up the trampoline this morning. Then we were going to trim the yard and I was going to hit a bucket of balls. This weather is crazy here.


Justin and Jade are here from Montana and Gavin and Jade have been playing pirates and the princess. I'm thinking more about Arizona for the winters. Enjoy conference today. Got to run.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so cute of them! I wish I could come up there!

DaNae said...

Little Jade is so cute! Wish I could be up there too...minus the snow.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dave said...

Nice advertisement for the Pen Drive on the blog.